Saturday, April 14, 2007

Juris Doctor

So, it is April 14, 2007, and pending our final grades from the exams we just took, you may now call me Juris Doctor, Doctor of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence . . . take your pick!

It's been a long journey, but 3 years have passed, and law school is done. I never thought I'd see the day. It was hard work, but the rewards (including meeting my soon to be husband!) are, and will be plentiful.

Please look forward over the next few weeks to much more frequent updates, including some makeup for the posts I've missed . . . and also, please look forward to a phone call some time in early May!

5 comments:

Rob Sweeney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woohoo! Looking forward to celebrating with you in Sydney!!! :-)

Melissa A. said...

I pick Doctor of Jurisprudence! It's just funnier sounding!

I'm so proud of you that I think this is why I woke at 5:45: So Icould come here and see this post. You're so incredible. I hope you know.

I love you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations and welcome to the J.D. club!!! LOL!!! I remember how great that feeling was!!! Three years flew by just like I told you they would. You are close to the end of an amazing journey and are about to start a new one as a lawyer and as a wife! God that sounds weird! We are all very, very,... proud of you. We love you and miss you. Vince can't wait to hang out with you. He's counting down to May 13th!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stephanie! :)

Kiera said...

Congrats Steph! I agree with Melissa, Doctor of Jurisprudence is the title of choice. For sure :-)

Hope you are celebrating in style!
Kiera